Voting

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve Eve and the Next Day

Before I show you the fun we had on Christmas, I'll show you our two day adventure leading up to the main event. Since pictures tell it better than words, I'll stop talking. (Can I get an amen from all the readers who are sick of my long post?)
 Jumping on the air mattress is 99% of the fun on Christmas Eve Eve
 ...two fell of and hit their heads. Momma called the doctor and the doctor said...get off the flippin' air mattress.
 We calmed them down with a good 'ol game of candy land.
 The only way to get him to go to sleep was to move him across the room from his brother. Zonked.
 I was the only one left awake. Time to play on my iPhone.
 We headed to Nana and Poppy's for Christmas Eve.
 I'm serious. This boys has an obsession with trains.
 We got our Christmas pajamas on when we got home baked Santa some cookies.
 Getting things all set up!
 Beyond excited.
Putting out our reindeer food.
 Graham wanted in on the action too. There is a lot of glitter reindeer food in my front yard. We'll be seeing it for months.
It worked. Thanks to the fantastic tasting reindeer food that guided the sleigh in, Santa came and did not disappoint.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great story told in pictures!
Have a Merry Christmas.....


Angel

Tracy said...

I love their pjs! Did you have trouble finding them?

DavidandSteff said...

Thanks, Angel...Hope you had a Merry Christmas too!

Tracy, I found them at a Jack and Janie store in Orlando when there for Thanksgiving...gotta love outlets!